We Are Hiring: a Customer Success Executive!
Who are we?
Airship is an established SaaS (software as a service) company based in Sheffield. We have two products that serve the best and most exciting brands in the UK hospitality industry - think Byron, The Alchemist, Leon, Turtle Bay, Chilago, Boxpark and many more.
We’re a small team all pulling in the same direction with a focus on camaraderie, support, good work and good fun, and we’d like you to join us as the latest member of our Customer Success team.
What will you be doing?
Your role as a member of the Customer Success team starts the moment a customer decides they want to use us, and you’ll be by their side throughout their time with us, ensuring they get the most value from our products.
When we have a new customer, you’ll be helping them through the set up process, talking them through its functionality and training them to use it. With all our customers you’ll help them make use of our products themselves, and sometimes dive in, hands-on, where they need us to act as an extension of their marketing department.
From a support perspective, you will be responsible for working directly with customers to help them grow into our products, answer questions, track feedback, troubleshoot and report and escalate issues to our technical people.
And from a marketing perspective, you will also sometimes work hands-on with our clients to guide and help them set up effective campaigns using our platforms.
- Become an encyclopedia of knowledge about how our products work and what they are capable of. Use that knowledge to help our customers apply this to their businesses.
- You’ll be looking after our customers on a day to day basis and guiding them to get the most our of our products.
- Become an expert on data and CRM systems and apply that knowledge to help guide clients on best practice for organising and segmenting their data.
- Ensure that all customers have a great experience with our products - where the product ever falls down on reliability, usability or speed, be the voice that gets that information back to our product team so we can fix it. Through your feedback and empathy with our customers’ challenges, you will be able to influence the direction of our products.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with our customers, whether it be via our ‘support desk’, email or over the phone.
- Day to day, monitor and encourage the use of our ‘support desk’ software. Provide timely and helpful responses to any inbound questions.
- Proactively help our customers through the onboarding stage, diarising calls and email progress updates and removing roadblocks where they appear.
- Craft and maintain our support centres, writing and updating articles to help reduce the amount of times you have to answer the same questions by delighting our customers with a place that they can self-service their support queries.
- Be positive and a force for good in the team – even when faced with difficult problems. Be solutions focussed. Remain calm and stable under pressure.
- Help to make Airship a great place to work. Help us maintain and build morale and to make our work fun!
Skills & Experience
You will be expected to have:
- Excellent communication and writing skills, the ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise English
- The ability to form great working relationships with our clients
- A passion for talking to customers all day, every day
- Great problem-solving abilities and experience in a troubleshooting environment
- Marketing know-how and a passion to help our clients succeed
- The ability to manage workload and work to deadlines
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
- A creative mindset
- An interest in data and knowledge of the GDPR
Beneficial, but not essential:
- Experience of using a support desk solution such as Zendesk, Intercom or equivalent
- Experience with CRM and Email Marketing
- Experience within the Hospitality industry
Salary & Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Sheffield City Centre (5 mins walk from the train station) with opportunity for some remote working.
Holidays: 20 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra day holiday for each year worked with us
10% time: 10% of your time to learn something new
Personal stipend: Monthly stipend for your own personal development and well-being
Dog Friendly: If you’ve got one, it's welcome.
Interested? Email us at email@example.com