We're Hiring: A Digital Marketing Manager!
Who are we?
Airship is a hospitality focused SaaS (software as a service) company - with our head office in Sheffield but with our commercial team spread all across the country, in a variety of remote roles.
We have two products that support over 700 hospitality groups - including some of the most exciting brands in our sector. The likes of The Alchemist, Honest Burgers, Shepherd Neame, Loungers, Rudy’s Pizza, Yo! Sushi and many more.
We’re a small team all pulling in the same direction, we take pride in our platforms which deliver best in class solutions which help put their customers at the heart of their operations as well as drive new revenue streams that promise a future visit through gifting.
We’d like you to join us as the marketing lead for our team and put your own stamp on what we feel is already a well loved, and unique tone of voice from within hospitality tech suppliers.
What will you be doing?
Airship’s Marketing Manager role can be divided into three sections:
1) Commercial-driven marketing
2) Educationally-driven marketing.
3) Relationship-driven marketing
Your task at hand is to:
- Drive sales through the generation of new inbound enquiries
- Educate the marketers of our sectors on the power of both our platforms
- Deliver on point 1) and 2) through creating successful content which is captivating, informative and on-brand.
You will see success in this role through your collaboration with the CEO, CCO, Partnerships Manager, Graphic Designer, Web Designer and Marketing Apprentice.
- Manage omnichannel engagement, through owned, shared, paid and earned marketing platforms: such as CRM, social media, website, press and partner marketing.
- Create engaging and interesting multimedia content, through blogs, printed material, case studies, reports, digital downloads and web articles.
- Deliver innovative & cohesive campaigns that are designed to both educate existing audiences, secure leads and reflect the tone of the wider hospitality sector.
- Work alongside a selection of wide-ranging partners and external bodies (such as industry publications, press agencies and production companies); in order to build strategised content, which returns on budgeted investment and supports growth.
- Manage two junior team members, and department stakeholders, to result in relentless marketing activity. A ‘wall of noise’ as we like to call it.
- Prepare and organise the moving parts of in-person events, which entails: the management of printed material, large stands and merch, the transportation of said materials, the enrollment of team members for each event, the promotion of attendance at events.
- Use KPI tracking & Analytics metrics in order to reflect on previous activity and improve upon existing activity.
- You’ll have experience in a similar role.
- You’ll have a deep understanding of social media platforms, their algorithms and functionality
- You’ll have a pre-existing knowledge of hospitality events, and partners.
- You enjoy creative collaboration sessions that amount to exciting and fresh activity.
- You’ll understand the division of commercial-driven marketing, creatively-driven marketing and educationally-driven marketing.
- You’ll be a self-starter, work-independently and proactive thinker, which all results in the production of industry-leading activity.
Who you will report to:
Chief Commercial Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Remote working with regular trips to head office in Sheffield or office based in Sheffield if that’s your preference.
Holidays: 25 days holiday + bank holidays
10% time: 10% of your time to learn something new
Dog Friendly: If you’ve got one, it's welcome.
Read more at https://airship.co.uk/more/careers
Fancy applying? email your CV to email@example.com
See how it works for yourself
The Joiner’s Kitchen is our fictional restaurant with a very real digital guest journey. Head over there, sign up, and experience the basics of what Airship can do for yourself.